Thursday, June 28, 2012

About me

I have Multiple Sclerosis (relapsing/remitting – DX'd in 1995 but I am 99.9% certain I was born with it. I've had symptoms since I was an infant, according to my parents) and “mild” Fibromyalgia. This page (and another you can go to from here) is for discussions about MS (plus some political discussion and some totally free money-making links throughout). Thanks SO MUCH for your visit!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~side note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize in advance for all of the ads here. I desperately need to find a way to make a little bit of money (sorry again). I am a user of Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) since October of 2010. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about it. (I've had very good luck with LDN but I realize it doesn't work the same way for everyone).

No comments: